Forty-five (45) years. Roll that number in your head for a moment. For 45 years, The Country Press has provided excellence in printing and publishing support services (short run printing, self-publishing, etc) to publishers and authors across America. Every business owner from time to time must reflect upon the joys of running a business. Two things come to mind immediately.
We reflect upon the joy of delivering a flawless final product, on time or early, and at the most valued price available across this great land. We not only believe this, we know it to be true. And every single completed job brings tremendous reward to each and every one of us. We reflect upon our selfless customers who often take time out of their day to provide heartfelt and honest feedback. You can read the exact quotes from our customers on our testimonials page, but below are just of few of the repeated keywords embedded within our customer’s comments:
- Patience: “I deeply appreciate Dave’s patience through the process as I made many changes.”
- Above and Beyond: .. “constantly goes ‘above and beyond the call…"
- Perfect: ” Everything came out perfect….”
- Spectacular: “…we cannot find words to express how pleased we are with the book. It is absolutely spectacular!!”
- Professional: “We are very pleased with our publication and happy to provide our endorsement of the competitive price and the professional services of Country Press.”
- Responsive: “…the Country Press team are some of the most professional, responsive and competent folks that I have ever worked with.”