"How many books should we print?” This is one question that may not ever get the right answer, no matter how much you try. Authors and publishers have struggled with this question for years, and more often than not, still print too many or too few books. No matter the type book, it is very challenging to estimate how many to print. Enter, short run book printing.
Additionally, with the tightening of the wallets, both for self-publishers and for publishing companies, it is more important than ever to NOT overspend on printing. Short run book printing is the solution for those watching their budget or for those with a limited budget. Why? Because with short run printing you can print only as many books as you need or want, from 11-5000.
Short run book printing is publishing books in limited number. When you need more books, have them printed. Short run printing has become very popular with authors and the publishers and has given self-published authors the ability to print their books.
Here are some advantages of short run printing:
- Short run printing reduces a loss from printing too many books.
- Short run printing reduces the overall cost of printing because you can print what you need.
- Print what you need.
- Short run printing is faster than traditional offset printing.
- Short run printing is a 'green printing' because waste is reduced.
- Short run printing is digital printing so books can be customized if necessary..
- It encourages authors to self-publish.
For more information on short run printing contact The Country Press.